Monday, August 17, 2009

Jared and surgery

This has been a very busy month, Jared got his third count them third brain surgery in seven years. I mean come on can we maybe get it right the first time. lol. those of you who know us know why we laugh about it. It makes it easier to bear. He is now home and recuperating, getting the kids in line, i am getting more than enough sleep, heheheh, but I do believe he is getting a little bored. he is needing some manly things to do. I think maybe a little more down time would work out great he needs to really heal totally before he trys to over do it again.... lol.. well i actually have a lot more to blog about but being it only 4:27 in the pm it is out of character for me to even be awake.. i will blog more maybe about our blow out on the way to town, maybe about the loss of a dear friend, maybe about the joy that school is going to bring. who knows where this blog will take me, i guess we will have to see along the way, oh btw i have disassociation disorder according to my new psych so i guess we will see what personality will be blogging. lol..