Wednesday, August 19, 2009

are you kidding me????

OK so i went to the Dr. again today my head shrinker Dr. and the session went great i started crying good thing he keeps an ample supply of tissues right by THE CHAIR lol. so we decide to wean me off the depakote and wait until my other head shrinker gets back into town. not until the first.. omg that seems like an eternity. well all this aside the point, i get to bed at a descent hour i think before 10 and wouldn't you know it 11;30 rolls around and i am up like i have had a whole eight hours of sleep. the inevitable things is that come four or five i am going to hit a wall big time and go to bed like i always do. laundry piles from here to eternity. just kidding i have it well maintained to four of the biggest baskets you have ever seen in your life... lol... that makes me chuckle a bit. so there i sit on facebook, because all my friends live on there, whats the point of having a close friend when it always turns to bite you in the ass? so i prefer my friends that i talk to daily on the virtual world...... too much drama with human up close one on one friends. the last two were a bust. so here i am on my faithful computer and all of a sudden poof an idea, not just any idea but one of the ideas that are so remarkable that you just gotta get your fat ars off the chair and go..... run like the wind. you wanna know what this idea is don't you, its just killing you to find out isn't it. ok it goes like this do your chores at night..... omg three plus months of sleeping issues and all of a sudden wham hits me like a ton of bricks. got laundry folded, sorted, got a load going and because Alex snuck out one last pity sleepover before school he missed his dishes, no prob got it covered. guess who's cookin dinner.... hahahah Alex... so other than sitting on my computer writing my thoughts down to prob. not one single soul out there they are mine my journal per say. so i am off to facebook gonna play a little farkle and see where the night takes me from there. blog ya later