Friday, August 21, 2009

guess what i am back. lol

ok so the way i see it is if i am up at one in the morning that officially makes this an insomniac post..lol.. not much happened in the last few days, however last night i did witness a miracle. i got a full seven hours of sleep. no dog licking my feet to go out, no kids buggin me, well except for ruby when she joined me on the couch and i had to flip sides because she kept stealing my pillow.. now those of you that don't know me i sleep on my couch because i cant sleep and i don't want to keep Jared up so i go dink around on this thing or watch TV. being the polite one i guess. however i do love my couch it is soooo getting washed on Monday when the kids are back to school. MONDAY.... can i express any more joy than that. school starts no kids making a mess all day no kids just walkin in my house making themselves at home, i only have to feed my kids.. not that all the Popsicles, crackers, ramen and what now was a bother but it is getting old. at least for now. but now i will be required to have home made after school snax. thank god for Betty crocker..lol. well we went to the lake for one last hurrah before the summer officially ends for the kids, it was fun all except for the ride, ppl who have more than one kid you seriously need to reconsider having kids..lol.. i am totally kidding but that is now my new favorite line.. they fought the whole way there and again the whole way back, other than that we had a good time. i just sat in my tent reading last months trash mag ( Jared actually purchased that one ) and then it was time to go. the highlight of the drive home was a raccoon that was dead on the side of the road. gotta love kids.. lol. well i guess that is all i have for now. blog ya later..